Student Project Dc Motor Control By Single phase Full Converter using Arduino
( The above image is a similar image of a project, it’s not exact image)
Dc Motor Control By Single phase Full Converter using Arduino
DC motors are used extensively in adjustable-speed drives and position control applications.
Their speeds below the base speed can be controlled by armature-voltage control. Speeds above
the base speed are obtained by field-flux control. As speed control method for DC motors are
simpler and less expensive than those for the AC motors, DC motors are preferred where widespeed range control is required. DC choppers also provide variable dc output voltage from a fixed dc input voltage.
The Chopper circuit used can operate in all the four quadrants of the V-I plane. The output
voltage and current can be controlled both in magnitude as well as in direction so the power flow
can be in either direction. The four-quadrant chopper is widely used in reversible dc motor drives. By applying chopper it is possible to implement regeneration and dynamic braking for dc motors
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One Potentiometer is provided for varying the Firing angle a.
- TCA785 based Firing Scheme.
- Inbuilt power supply for converter
- Inbuilt Lamp Load
- Inbuilt triggering circuit
- Power ON indication Switch for separate input to power circuit and triggering module.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
Note: RION strives to help and guide the students community for their engineering project, it’s not completely business purposes, so we recommend students to come up with their own ideas and then we can help you to build the project, so if you want to build with help of us, please feel free to reach us, we always appreciate your ideas and thoughts.