Mini Project ESP32-CAM PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture (saves to microSD card)
( The above image is a similar image of a project, it’s not exact image)
ESP32-CAM PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture (saves to microSD card)
Here is a quick overview on how the project works.
- The ESP32-CAM is in deep sleep mode with external wake up enabled.
- When motion is detected, the PIR motion sensor sends a signal to wake up the ESP32.
- The ESP32-CAM takes a photo and saves it on the microSD card.
- It goes back to deep sleep mode until a new signal from the PIR motion sensor is received.
- ESP32-CAM with OV2640
- MicroSD card
- PIR motion sensor
- 2N3904 transistor
- FTDI programmer
- Female-to-female jumper wires
- 5V power supply for ESP32-CAM or power bank (optional)
Automatic Fire Rescue System using IoT
Automatic Street Light Glows on Detecting Vehicle Movement Using Arduino
Bluetooth Based Robot Control Using Arduino
Note: RION strives to help the student community for their project, it’s not completely business purposes, so we recommend students to come up with their own ideas so that we can help you to make them real, so you want to build on your own with help of us, please feel free to reach us, we always appreciate your ideas and thoughts.